DATENSCHUTZ UND SICHERHEIT
Effective as of October 2017
We care about your privacy
Registry holder and contact information
AINA Wireless Finland Oy
VAT Number: FI23956662
Joensuunkatu 7 G, 24100 Salo, Finland
Tel. +358 40 322 6717
Responsible for data protection and privacy
Tel: +358 45 151 4580
Responsible for the registry
+358 45 151 45 80
Name of the registry: AINA PTT
If you do not agree with this Policy, do not use our products and services or provide AINA Wireless with your personal data.
AINA Wireless and its affiliates are committed to protecting the privacy of all individuals who:
- Visit any websites or mobile sites offered by AINA Wireless, including without limitation aina-wireless.com, and including all subdomains, present and future (the “Website”);
- Use the mobile applications that AINA Wireless makes available present and future (the “Applications“);
- Information you provide us with when you create an account, make a purchase from the AINA Wireless Shop located at www.aina-wireless.com/shop/ and other domains (the “Shop”), request services, or otherwise interact with us, we may ask for information such as your name, email address, phone number, street address, user names and passwords, feedback, information relating to your products and services, language, credit card details, payment and delivery details, your contacts and communications and other interactions with us and other such financial information. We also maintain records of your consents, preferences and settings relating to, for example, location data, marketing and sharing of personal data.
- Public Forums: We offer publicly accessible blogs, and community forums. Please keep in mind that if you directly disclose any information through our public message boards, blogs, or forums, this information may be collected and used by others. We will correct or delete any information you have posted on the Websites if you request so
Why Do We Process Personal Data?
AINA Wireless may process your personal data for the following purposes. One or more purposes may apply simultaneously.
- Providing products and services: We may use your personal data to provide you with our products and services, to process your requests or as otherwise may be necessary to perform the contract between you and AINA Wireless, to ensure the functionality and security of our products and services, to identify you as well as to prevent and investigate fraud and other misuses.
- Accounts: Some services may require an account to help you manage your content and preferences.
- Developing and managing products and services: We may use your personal data to develop and manage our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing. We may combine personal data collected in connection with your use of a particular AINA Wireless product and/or service with other personal data we may have about you, unless such personal data was collected for a different purpose.
- Communicating with you: We may use your personal data to communicate with you, for example to inform you that our services have changed or to send you critical alerts and other such notices relating to our products and/or services and to contact you for customer care related purposes.
- Marketing, advertising and making recommendations: We may contact you to inform you of new products, services or promotions we may offer and to conduct market research when we have your consent or it is otherwise allowed. We may use your personal data to personalize our offering and to provide you with more relevant services, for example, to make recommendations and to display customized content and advertising in our services. This may include displaying AINA Wireless and third-party content.
- Payments: We collect and process payment information from you when you subscribe to the Subscription Service, including credit cards numbers and billing information, using third party PCI-compliant service providers. Except for this, we do not collect Sensitive Information from you.
Data in the registry:
The personal data collected by AINA is the contact person’s of business and business partners contact persons‘ name, postal and email address, telephone number, task and position in the company, information related to the customer and the contractual relationship, such as order and purchase transaction information in different channels or ordered products, information needed for invoicing and other information necessary to manage the service. The information to be recorded in the register is obtained from orders sent to AINA by individuals, from e-mail and other messages, by phone, contracts, customer meetings and others about situations in which companies‘ contact persons disclose their information.
Do We Share Personal Data?
We do not sell, lease, rent or otherwise disclose your personal data to third parties unless otherwise stated below.
- Your consent and social sharing services: We may share your personal data if we have your consent to do so. Some services may allow you to share your personal data with other users of the service or with other services and their users. Please consider carefully before disclosing any personal data or other information that might be accessible to other users.
- AINA Wireless affiliates and authorized third parties: We may share your personal data with other AINA Wireless companies or authorized third parties who process personal data for AINA Wireless for the purposes described in this Policy. This may include for example billing through your network service provider or otherwise, delivery of your purchases, providing services including customer service, managing and analyzing consumer data, credit checks, conducting research and managing marketing and other such campaigns.
We may conduct joint marketing and other communications with our partners, for example your mobile operator, mobile phone OEM or PTT application. To avoid duplicate or unnecessary communications and to tailor the message to you we may need to match information that AINA Wireless has collected with information that the partner has collected where this is permitted by law.
These authorized third parties are not permitted to use your personal data for any other purposes. We require them to act consistently with this Policy and to use appropriate security measures to protect your personal data.
- International transfers of personal data: Our products and services may be provided using resources and servers located in various countries around the world. Therefore your personal data may be transferred across international borders outside the country where you use our services, including to countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA) that do not have laws providing specific protection for personal data or that have different legal rules on data protection, for example, the United States of America. In such cases we ensure that there is a legal basis for such a transfer and that adequate protection for your personal data is provided as required by applicable law, for example, by using standard agreements approved by relevant authorities (where necessary) and by requiring the use of other appropriate technical and organizational information security measures.
- Mandatory disclosures: We may be obligated by mandatory law to disclose your personal data to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend AINA Wireless’ legitimate interests, for example, in civil or criminal legal proceedings.
- Mergers and Acquisitions: If we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
How Do We Address The Privacy of Children?
AINA Wireless’ products and services are not intended to be used by children. AINA Wireless does not knowingly collect information of children without the consent of their parents or guardians. If you believe that we have collected information about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com, so that we may delete the information.
How Do We Address Data Quality?
We take reasonable steps to keep the personal data we possess accurate and to delete incorrect or unnecessary personal data.
We encourage you to access your personal data through your account from time to time to ensure that it is up to date.
What Steps Are Taken To Safeguard Personal Data?
Privacy and security are key considerations in the creation and delivery of our products and services. We have assigned specific responsibilities to address privacy and security related matters. We enforce our internal policies and guidelines through an appropriate selection of activities, including proactive and reactive risk management, security and privacy engineering, training and assessments. We take appropriate steps to address online security, physical security, risk of data loss and other such risks taking into consideration the risk represented by the processing and the nature of the data being protected. Also, we limit access to our data bases containing personal data to authorized persons having a justified need to access such information.
What Are Your Rights?
You have a right to know what personal data we hold about you. You have a right to have incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal data deleted or updated. You have a right to unsubscribe from direct marketing messages and to request that we stop processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes or on other compelling legal grounds. However, if you opt-out from marketing and other communications from AINA Wireless, critical alerts may still be sent to you.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us or by managing your account. In some cases, especially if you wish us to delete or stop processing your personal data, this may also mean that we may not be able to continue to provide the services to you.
Who Is the Controller of your Personal Data?
AINA Wireless with office at Joensuunkatu 7G, 24100 Salo, Finland. In addition, the AINA Wireless affiliate providing the product or service may be a controller of your personal data. You may find the identity of the controller and its contact details by reviewing the terms and conditions of such a product or service or by using contact information provided in the applicable AINA Wireless websites.
Cookies and how we use them
What are cookies and how do they work?
Cookies are small files that are sent to and stored in your computer by the websites you visit. Cookies are stored in your browser’s file directory. Next time you visit the site, your browser will read the cookie and relay the information back to the website or element that originally set the cookie. To learn more about these technologies and how they work, please see e.g. allaboutcookies.org.
These cookies are essential for running our web sites and are the key to providing you a seamless experience. You can navigate uninterrupted e.g. by remembering language and country choices you’ve made and by preserving authentication to secure parts of the domain. These cookies also remember products of interest when you are redirected to an Operator site for a possible purchase.
These cookies enable us to improve our websites by looking at how they are used. We do analytical profiling to understand e.g. unique users reading a particular article (to know what is popular) or if a video file was viewed or abandoned half way through. We also look at where content is accessed so we know how to arrange our sites for optimal user experience. We count clicks on “Like” and “Tweet” plugins and what content from our sites was shared or referenced.
These cookies help make the content as personalised as possible, for example by showing you targeted banners and relevant recommendations. We examine what type of reference was used to reach our sites, e.g. an email campaign or a link from a referral site, so we can estimate the effectiveness of our promotions and advertising campaigns.
We use these cookies to dynamically serve AINA Wireless ads on both AINA Wireless and selected third party websites.
Our domains may also include elements that set cookies on behalf of a third party, especially Social Media such as Facebook, Linkedin or Twitter.
How can I manage cookies?
You can review the options available to manage cookies in your browser. The browser can be used to manage cookies relating to basic functions, site improvement, personalisation and advertising. Different browsers use different ways to disable cookies, but they are usually found under a Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s help menu. In addition to cookie management, browsers usually let you control files similar to cookies, for example Local Shared Objects, e.g. by enabling the browser’s privacy mode. AINA Wireless uses third party vendor managed advertising cookies to promote its products in both AINA Wireless and non-AINA Wireless web sites. You may be able to opt-out from certain third party managed advertising cookies through third party cookie management sites.
Disabling cookies may prevent you from using certain parts of AINA Wireless websites. If you delete your cookies from the browser, you may need to remember to re-install opt-out cookies.
What kind of cookies do we use?
The following describes the types of cookies that AINA Wireless currently uses or may in the future use on our Website:
These are temporary cookies that expire when you close your browser. A session cookie assigns a randomly-generated, unique identification number to your device when you access the Website. Assigning your device a number facilitates the proper functioning of the features of our Website by permitting us to maintain a persistent “state” for your session, including information relating to orders that you may place. We also use session cookies to collect anonymous information (i.e., information that does not identify you personally) about the ways users use the Website, such as which pages they visit, which links they use, and how long they stay on each page. We analyze this information (known as “click-stream information”) to better understand our user’s interests and needs and to improve the content and functionality of the Website.
Unlike a session cookie, a “persistent cookie” does not expire when you close your browser. It stays on your device until the expiration date set in the cookie (for example, at the end of a calendar month) or until you delete it. Persistent cookies can be used to “tag” your device so that the next time you visit (or someone using your device visits), our server will recognize you, not by name, but by the “tag” on your device. This will enable us to provide you with a personalized experience even if we do not know who you are. It will also allow us to collect more accurate information about the ways people use the Website, for example, how people use the Website on their first visit and how often they return. Using persistent cookies permits us to provide you with a more personalized experience and, in some cases, may save you the trouble of re-entering information already in our database.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
These cookies are essential for the running of our Website. Without these cookies, parts of our Website would not function. They enable you to move around the Website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas. These cookies do not track where you have been on the Internet and do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing purposes.
Performance and Remarketing Cookies
i) Google Analytics
AINA Wireless uses a specific cookie in order to facilitate the use of Google Universal Analytics for users logged-in to the Applications or the Platforms (“Logged-In User). If you are a Logged-In User, AINA Wireless may use your AINA Wireless user ID in combination with Google Universal Analytics and Google Analytics to track and analyze the pages of the Services you visit. We do this only to better understand how you use the Website and the other Services, with a view to offering improvements for all AINA Wireless users; and to tailor our business and marketing activities accordingly, both generally and specifically to you. Google Analytics cookies do not provide AINA Wireless with any Personal Information.
ii) Google Display Advertising
Additionally, AINA Wireless uses Google Analytics code that allows for certain forms of display advertising and other advanced features. Subject to change, the Google Display Advertising features AINA Wireless currently uses are Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager Integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
These features are used to advertise online; to allow third-party vendors, including Google, to show you advertising across the Internet; to allow AINA Wireless and third-party vendors, including Google, to use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on your past visits to the Website and to report how ad impressions, uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the Website. Data from Google’s interest-based advertising or third-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) is also combined with Google Analytics to better understand the needs of AINA Wireless users and to improve the Services.
These cookies allow the Website to remember choices you make (such as your preferences, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customize. The information these cookies collect may be anonymized, and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
Targeting or Advertising Cookies
These cookies, which may be placed on your device by us or our trusted third party service providers, remember that you have visited a website and use that information to provide you with advertising which is tailored to your interests. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers. Although this type of cookies can track your activity around the Internet, they cannot identify you personally. Without these cookies, online advertising you encounter will be less relevant to you and your interests.
When you visit our Website, your device may receive one or more “web beacons” in order to assist us with delivering cookies, to collect anonymous information about the use of the Website by our users, and to deliver customized or targeted content to you on the Website and through our partners. Web beacons (also referred to as “tracking pixels,” “1×1 gifs,” “single-pixel gifs,” “pixel tags,” or “action tags”) are graphic images, usually no larger than a 1×1 pixel, placed at various locations on the Website. They also help us identify browser types, search terms that bring users to our Website, and the domain names of websites that refer traffic to us. We also utilize web beacons to provide us with more information on any emails we send out. In particular, a web beacon in an email communication will send us information to let us know that you have received, opened, or acted upon an e-mail you have chosen to receive from us.
By using our website, you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device.
How long do we keep the information?
It depends based on the type of cookies. Session cookies expire when you close the browser. Persistent cookies, including Local Shared Objects (“Flash cookies”), have typical expiration dates ranging from two months up to a couple of years.
AINA Wireless may from time to time change this Policy or change, modify or withdraw access to this site at any time with or without notice. We recommend that you re-visit this Policy from time to time to learn of any such changes to this Policy.
If you have additional questions, please contact us by writing to:
24100 Salo, Finland